Thursday, August 17, 2017

30 Things on my 30th

I am hitting yet another big birthday and let me tell you its so strange to think I am 30. I don't feel 30, but in fact I am :) its not a bad thing but it for sure makes you think about life and where you are going when you hit these big birthdays.

Here are 30 things I either have worked on or are in the process of working on; maybe in the next 30 I'll master some of them!

1. God is really good.
2. Family means everything
3. Having a life partner you like and love makes things pretty great!
4.There is nothing better than a chubby hand grabbing yours and saying "Come Mama!"
5. Health is wealth
6. It’s just a bad day; not a bad life.
7. Count your blessings everyday.
8. It really doesn't matter what other people think
9. Always take time to snuggle
10. Practice self love and self care (totally working on this!)
11. It's totally fine to say "No"
12. Forget expectations
13. Be Kind
14. Toddler tantrums will end... eventually
15. Laugh at yourself
16. Don't let the perfect get in the way of the good.
17. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere
18. Dig the well before you are thirsty
19. Make time for the little things
20. Order the dessert
21. Being a little less perfect makes you a little more consistent.
22. Whining gets you no where.
23. A glass of wine and a chat with a friend can make a world of difference
24. Don't sweat the small stuff (for sure in progress!!)
25. Comparison is the thief of joy.
26. Sisters make the best friends
27. Coffee is the best way to start the day
28. Newborn snuggles are fleeting but delicious
29. You can never go wrong with chips and salsa
30.  Life is short, enjoy every minute



Happy 30th Birthday to me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment